Nordea Finance Lithuania UAB can offer its customers lease purchase or operating lease of new and used cars or vans.
It is a transaction whereby Nordea Finance Lithuania enters into commitment to grant its customer a right to use a selected asset for a specified period of time in exchange for payments known as monthly instalments. Upon meeting all contractual obligations, the lessee becomes the owner of the asset. On the maturity date the lessee will have paid off the whole acquisition price and interest.
Operating lease transaction
It is a transaction wherewith the lessee pays rentals to Nordea Finance Lithuania during the entire lease period in exchange for the use of a selected asset and additional services. At the end of the lease agreement, the asset is returned to Nordea Finance Lithuania.
Requisites of Nordea Finance Lithuania Call us at (8 5) 2361 380
|Minimum amount financed||6 000 €|
|Lease period||From 12 to 60 months|
|One-off administration fee||To be determined after an individual assessment of client’s solvency|
|Down payment||From 10%|
|Insurance||All risks insurance is required for the car on lease|
|Age of used cars||Leased car must be not older than 10 years at lease maturity.|
|Issuing of documents (proxies, certificates) at the moment of signing the lease agreements||Free (first time)|
|Change of agreement or appendixes of agreement, renewal (on customer’s request)||0.50 % on the outstanding amount as of the request date, minimum 150.00 € (+ VAT, in case of Operating Lease)|
|Termination of the financial lease agreement in case the lease term matures in up to 3 months||Left unpaid interest|
|Prolongation of agreement (on customer’s request)||0.50 % on the outstanding amount as of the request date, minimum 150.00 € (+ VAT, in case of Operating Lease)|
|Fee for transfer of liabilities||0.50 % on the outstanding amount as of the request date, minimum 150.00 € (+ VAT, in case of Operating Lease)|
|Luminor Lizingas UAB / Luminor Bank AB acceptance for additional insurance company||150.00 € + VAT|
|Issuing of additional documents (proxies, certificates, duplicates, copies of contract documentation, additional sending of invoices at the request of customer)||15.00 € + VAT / 1 unit|
|Urgent (in 4 hours) issuing of additional documents (proxies, certificates, duplicates, copies of contract documentation and at the request of customer)||30.00 € + VAT / 1 unit|
|Resending of administrative penalties, other documents received in the name of the customer||3.00 € + VAT / 1 unit|
|Issuing of sublease documents||30.00 € + VAT for document package for 1 sublessee|
|Preparation of annual customer’s payments-invoices report under concluded agreements||15.00 € + VAT / 1 unit|
|Submitting VAT invoices||3.00 € + VAT / 1 unit sending by post, Free by e-pay|
|Courier costs (at customer’s request)||Client compensates charges, set by service provider|
|Preparation of certificate for audit||30.00 € + VAT|
In certain cases, by the decision of Luminor Lizingas UAB, different or additional fees may be applicable.
- Select a car you wish to have and obtain a commercial offer from the seller.
- Fill out a lease application form for corporate customers.
- Submit the completed application form along with other required documents by fax (+370 5) 2361 381, email email@example.com or at the nearest Nordea customer service branch.
- Our client manager will analyze the project and your financial position and will make you a financial offer; after agreeing upon the terms and conditions, a lease agreement will be drawn up.
- Pay a one-off administration fee and down payment after signing the lease agreement.
- Nordea Finance Lithuania makes a sale and purchase agreement with the seller of your selected asset.
- Under the agreement with the seller, the asset purchased is registered with the Regitra state enterprise.
- Obtain a full CASCO insurance for the car. We can offer insurance services at your request. Our insurance partner is Aon Baltic UADBB.
- During the lease period, pay monthly instalments to Nordea Finance Lithuania account in agreement with the payments schedule. If you have signed the direct debit agreement with Nordea Finance Lithuania, monthly instalments will be debited from your account automatically.
At maturity of the lease agreement:
- Ownership rights of the car will be assigned to you in the case of financial leasing. Nordea Finance Lithuania will draw up the Instrument of Delivery and Receipt of Property and issue an authorization to register the car as your property.
- The car will be returned to Nordea Finance Lithuania in the case of operating lease.
Corporate customers shall submit:
- A completed application form for corporate customers.
Your company’s financial documents:
- Copies of balance sheets and profit&loss accounts of the last fiscal year.
- Copies of balance sheets and profit&loss accounts of the last reference period.
- A photocopy of the company general manager’s passport or ID card (or a photocopy of the passport of a company representative authorized to sign the agreement along with the letter of authorization).
- A commercial offer to purchase the asset.
Documents to be submitted must bear the authentic signature of the responsible person and the company’s seal. Documents can be sent by fax (+370 5) 2361 381 or scanned and sent by email or submitted at the nearest Nordea customer service branch.
During the lease period, monthly instalments shall be paid to Nordea Finance Lithuania account in agreement with the payments schedule. If you have signed the direct debit agreement with Nordea Finance Lithuania, monthly instalments will be debited from your account automatically.
Nordea Finance Lithuania reserves the right to ask for additional documents reflecting your activity and financial records.