MasterCard Credit Card
The MasterCard credit card is a card for everyday shopping and payments. The card is linked to a bank account to which you can have your salary, student grant, age pension or other income transferred. You can make payments and withdraw cash with this card in Lithuania and abroad.
Call us at 1554
- A credit limit (overdraft) can be granted for the card account. The credit amount used must be repaid by the end of the card validity term.
- A credit limit up to twice your monthly salary (minimum monthly income after tax should be no less than 1200 LTL).
- No minimum repayment charge. Interest on the credit limit used is debited at the end of the month.
- The card can be issued without a credit limit.
Model calculation for the MasterCard Credit card
Let’s say a credit limit of 5180 LTL is provided for a period of 1 year with 18% interest and a monthly card service fee of 4.5 LTL; the total cost of the credit will be 5737.44 LTL, and the annual percentage rate of charge will be 21.79%. The total amount of the credit and the annual percentage rate of charge have been calculated in accordance with the assumptions set forth in the decisions of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and presuming that the amount of the consumer credit drawn down is repaid by the borrower of the consumer credit in equal monthly instalments, the first instalment being paid in one month after the day of the first consumer credit drawdown by the consumer credit borrower. Filing an application does not guarantee funding.
- Adding money to the card account free of charge.
- Changing your selected PIN code at an ATM free of charge.
- Getting a free statement of your last 5 transactions.
- Checking your account balance free of charge.
- Withdrawing cash.
- Changing the daily limit to a maximum of 10,000 litas free of charge.
- Blocking a lost card.
- Ordering an additional card.
- Replacing a lost card.
- Ordering a new PIN code.
- Ordering individual design for the card.
We would like to inform that as of 2 January 2014 we will start providing our private and corporate customers with a free service of protecting the funds of cardholders from illegal operations in high-risk countries.
We have concluded the list of countries where illegal operations occur most frequently. Some card operations, for example, settlement and cash withdrawal operations, will be automatically limited in them.
The list of countries where settlements are limited is as follows: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Philippines, Honduras, Jamaica, Cambodia, Columbia, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
If you plan to visit a country from the above list and would like to pay with a card there, please advise the bank in advance via the internet banking service or call 1554 or +370 5 236 1361.
- Log in to the Nordea Netbank.
- Fill out an application form for a new card: Payment Cards> Apply for a Credit Card.
- If you wish a picture card, select design for your card from the Nordea picture gallery or upload your own image.
To apply for a MasterCard credit card, visit any Nordea branch office.